Ceramic Fiber Paper
Ceramic fiber paper is manufactured with high purity refractory fiber for high-temperature insulating purpose and the advanced technology makes the distribution of fiber very even.
Ceramic fiber paper is made with minimum of bond, which will be completely burnt during the usage. The product has great flexibility with great mechanical performance as well as excellent refractory and insulating performance.
Its super insulating performances, excellent features include:
- Contains minimum bonding agent, great white color, easy to cut, wrap or form a shape
- Excellent temperature stability
- Low thermal conductivity
- Low heat storage
- Excellent resilient
- Excellent thermal shock resistant
- Good dielectric strength
- High fired tensile strength
- Great flame resistance
- Asbestos paper replacement
- One-time consumable insulating applications
- Back-up lining for metal troughs
- Applications where low binder content is required
- Thermal and electrical insulation
- Upgrade for fiberglass paper and blanket products
Working temperature up to 1150°C, density (kg/m3): 200/240.